with Nikki Naab-Levy & Janet Sutherland: Fitness advice for efficient, effective, and pain free exercise.
- The difference between the traditional medical model for working with a SCI and a movement based approach
- Why Pilates inherently lends itself to being so beneficial to this group
- The benefits of getting on the ground and using rolling patterns after an SCI
- Why the diagnostic tests may not always accurately measure SCI recovery
- Zebra Fish Neuro and how it will help movement teachers, Pilates instructors, and fitness professionals work with people who have an SCI
Pilates Intel (Blog)
Theo & Stephanie co-wrote this piece which focuses on responsibilities in client-trainer collaboration.
"The first is the client’s responsibility to help his trainer help him.
The second is the trainer’s responsibility to empower her client to help himself."